Sunday, April 24, 2005

So long nv update my blog le.. cuz I'm away for 5 daes (to HK) ma...haha.. First time in my life took a plane![s_s]
On the plane, the breakfast provided by the plane is not as delicious as what I think. There’s nothing much to do on the plane itself, I watched the TV programmes provided on plane.[smiles] When its landing my ears felt so painful and its blocked, that kind of feeling is like its seems that its bursting... We reach Hong Kong at about 11:30a.m, the moment after we collected our luggage and stepped out of the airport, the only word which I can describe my feelings is “WOW” because the temperature there is so cooling [just like we having air-conditions on] and the environment there is also quite different from S’pore. We took 45mins bus ride in order to reach the hotel [Habour Plaza Resort City]. Actually we suppose to get the hotel key at around 1:30 but don’t know for what reasons its drag until 3:30 then we receive our room key...but before that we left our luggage at the reception counter. My 4 friends and I went shopping at the shopping mall just next to our hotel. Actually planned to eat something, but we can’t find any food court inside the mall. When we return to the hotel, to our disappointment, our room keys are not ready yet. By the time we receive our keys, we do not even have anytime to unpack our stuffs because we need to meet at 4pm.Before dinner, we went to the peak, and view at the peak is very beautiful. We do not have much time there; we need to head to another destination. We took about a 45mins ride to the restaurant for our welcome dinner. My group really enjoys this dinner, and some of us make out some jokes; like my blur group leader mistaken a corn soup to be shark fins soup! After dinner; went to avenue of stars to watch the symphony of lights. My group took quite many pictures there! The weather there is very cooling [thinking if S’pore weather can be so cooling that will be great.] I really enjoy myself there. Still remember during the symphony of lights, most of us were busy taking photos and video the symphony of lights almost forget the time we need to meet our lecturers, ending up running to the meeting point thinking that we were late [but the fact that we are not…] Followed by, we went to Mongkok Night Market for SHOPPING! The name of the night market is “Ladies Street”, but not exactly selling only girls stuffs. I believe that most girls bought some stuffs there, but communications problems is the only thing we need to “conquer”. We reached the hotel at about 12 midnight. Although most of us are very tired but I know that all of us have fun!
[y!nGz]



@9:46 PM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids