Monday, April 25, 2005

We are left with 2 more days in Hong Kong, so we must enjoy ourselves as much as possible! Today, we went back to our second day “Tim Sum” breakfast! [I will definitely miss the food here in HK when I return to S’pore]. Today is the last day for us to visit those official places, we went to the Hong Kong Institute of Company Secretaries (HKICS). One speaker gave me a very depth impression, when a student ask a question, she will explain until very in depth, ending up the explanation took last about half an hour. I’ve learnt about what they are providing; like education and membership ownership. I am very looking forward to the activities in the afternoon, visiting the Ocean Park. It was my first visit there, full of excitement and curiosity because I have only see Ocean Park on TV! The moment we alighted from the bus, everyone of us, are very eager, all taking photos! When we enter the park, everyone was then dispersed off to enjoy themselves there. 2 of my group members (Angela and Bee) and I went to change into our most casual wear! The other 2 members (Magdalene and Peilyn) forget to bring an extra set of clothes out, so they can’t play ant water activities such as the Raging River. We did not waste too much time at the lowland area, we took the cable car up to the highlands because there have more activities which suits us teenagers. As usual, the 5 of us took pictures and more pictures!!! Most of us did try on most of the rides there; I think that not all the rides are as thrilling as we thought… the thing I regretted most is that I did not try on the ride “The Abyss” [the ride which is 20-storey high] We went for the dolphins and sea lions performance at 3:30p.m, their performance is indeed very interesting and fun. They are so well-trained and their performance is GREAT! We did not have much time after the performance, as we need to meet up with our teachers for the farewell dinner in the evening. The dinner is a very memorable one, because other than eating, we are laughing all the way. [Especially me…I’ve no idea myself, why am I so hyper that night!] Then we went back to the hotel. Last night in Hong Kong, we did not went out shopping, we stayed in the hotels to packed our stuffs, trying our might to squeezed in all our things into the luggage! 
-y!nGz-



@8:23 PM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids