Monday, April 25, 2005

It’s our last day in Hong Kong! Bee and I wake up 6a.m in the morning, in order to get ready to meet our lecturers at 6:45a.m at the hotel lobby to get ready to check out. Then we went to the Avenue of Stars again, for our “Tai Chi” session with the Tai Chi Master It is the first time in my life I do “Tai Chi”… Although it’s a good type of exercise, but I still think it do not really suit us youngsters as it takes very slow moves. But I believe that all of us learn something during the short sessions, after the session, every group took a photo with the Tai Chi Masters and posing different types of poses! [In my group, most of us pose uniquely, when we look at the photo we laugh!]  Followed by, we have our last breakfast in Hong Kong, and then each group is separated to do their shopping. The last day, we bought mostly food… then we meet our lecturers at 5p.m to get ready and headed for the airport. I checked in 2 luggages. After we checked in, most people do last minute shopping inside the transit area. Magdalene, Bee, Peilyn and me, use the free internet access provided by the airport to check our results. After that, the four of us made a mistake as we thought the last call was for our flight and we speed all the way to the gate for boarding! Everyone were tired on the trip back, most of us fell asleep. Luckily, this time round when the plane is landing, my ears did not give me the problem which I encounter on the first day. Reached S’pore at about 11:35p.m, my mum and sister came to fetch me home! The first thing I said when I reached S’pore and stepped out of the airport is “why is the weather in S’pore so stuffy and humid…haha!”
-vAnZ-



@8:35 PM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids