Wednesday, May 11, 2005

[pOeM fRm mY sWt gOd bRo]
AS day flew by, we talked again But u never seemed to care I tried my best to hlp u out By a favour here and there
Although i made a fast approch our friendship grew and grew I realize how deep i card But the feelin i felt was new
In time i became attached to u From a hug i wound not let go i soon saw how close we were And the feelin was good to noe
For u, i wrote sweet letters and songs U were on my mind all day The though of sleepin was nowhere near Unless i knew u were okay
It hit mi then wat i was in A unique and precious kove For the preson i said was only mine Was an angle sent from above
The min witho u turned into days And the sec with u flew fast I could only wish to see u more And make each moment last
The times i spent with u Were wat made my heart complete I knew one thing for sure Without u, my futhure was nil
And nw we lv jus the same as it doubles day by day i stare deep into your eyes yet im stil speechless to wat i say
with u im in a whole new world u bring out the best in mi its hard to picture u not there when u taught mi who to be
Yes, the road ahead gets hard when thing may only seems rough but bcoz u and i try so much we stay strong and get by tough
Though problems may lie ahead someday and either of us could be rite i promise to always be by your side and i promise my heart so hold it tight
And so each night beside my bed when there only bright stars to see i pray that we may never give up and will always remain u and mi [^_^]



@1:21 PM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids