Sunday, June 12, 2005

Yesterday is the happiest day of my life! Although I early in the morning 7 am left my house for school, till 12 midnight then reached home...

Finally get to vent out my anger on her. Was doing project yesterday. Her laptop finally got repaired. Sooo coincidental! Just when we were going to finish the project then your laptop is repaired! At first, Bee wasn't with us at the meeting as she had a make up tutorial. The room that we had booked was occupied by some other people as our time was not due yet. After we had moved to the room that we had booked, Bee came with Jia Hui to help us with the dreamweaver thing. All of us were sitting together at one side and HER at the opposite side. She was totally ignoring us. So does we. LOL. Group work means that must isolate urself??? oh that's the meaning la??

After that we went down to the atrium... she still sit there "stoning". I really very angry so I shouted at her..[ the quarrel began.. haha.] Really deserved some scolding sia. Cannot stand this kind of ppl who can give all sorts of excuses to leave early for projects meeting... does anyone interested in this kind of grp member??? If interested can contact me sia! >_< She lost of cuz.. lost liao quickly get going sia.. haha.. After the scolding I really feel very shiok! Finally can vent out all the anger at her sia... Cannot stand this kind of people. But now I feeling much much better! Wow...Revelived !!!!

After she left, we continue with our project until 11pm!!! Actually plan to go to bee's house but in the end i went home... cuz my mei come back to s'pore from China Sch Trip.. feeling very bad that i did not to the airport to fetch her.. sobx sobx -_- But I know she will understand me.. So after the project I took train home till Tampines Interchange and change bus 291 home..So eager to see my dearest mei, when i reach home she bring out all the things she bought for me overseas.[so sweet of her!] then, I took a bath, then go to bed. Finally can lie on the bed after a tired and long day in school Really feeling very very exhausted !!!

-VaNz-



@3:45 AM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids