Sunday, June 26, 2005

My Lovely precious saturday is gone juz like this.. wake up early in the morning @ 8am...packed my tut/lect notes.. all so messy.. cuz i'm so busy until all things are juz stuff inside one file.. no time to sort them out..Bee reached my house @ 11am to do our HK role-play project. But we start off to do our Jap h/w first...then start our HK project...@ 3+ finish our part & try to hlp the rest change their part.. in the sense that their ppt is too lengthy...OMG! how can ppt be so wordy sia...sobx... trying to hlp them to change.. change until frustrated call one of them ask them do themselves.. n tell the "leader" that we need to meet up more days next week..instead of wed & fri.. we need one more day at least. cuz we need to finalise the script, do the props for the role play(puppets) and need to do a few rehersals before the actual presentations... we need to be prepared! really no time for my tutorials.. i think this sem i need to chiong until siao.. haiz.. cuz i now rushing 2 projects..sad right... is the HK the other is my IS de...Hope that it will be over soon.. very fast de.. by nex mon will lessen my burden by 1... but need to start with our biz law project... add in burden again!
Now time in S'pore is alreadt goin to 2am le.. i still sitting in front of my poor laptop which is suffering with me.. doing project... posting this blog is to relax myself... cuz if keep on staring at the screen juz to do project i will go mad sooner or later...lol... telling myself must ganbatte nehx...cuz got so many ppl who cares for me to support me when i'm falling down..esp my dar!!!
-y!nGz-



@12:46 AM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids