Sunday, June 12, 2005

Do you know what???? Bee & I forsake our sleep to do our project overnight!!!

SATURDAY morning I woke up at 9am after I received a friend call... After my breakfast, I rush my IS project.. this is not that stress, cuz at need I roughly got some ideas what we gonna to do. I took my lunch at 11+ then headed for school!

Reach school at abt 2:30pm, suppose to meet at 2pm, so paiseh theat I'm late. But no worries, cuz whole grp members are late too... haha lol...When everyone reach we start off with the project without Bee, cuz she's working. WE carry on with the newsletter and the E-version which is a webpage. Meeting dismissed at 5+pm.. Went to Bukit Timah area to buy dinner back to school to consume during the concert by our NP concert band. Actually we thought it will be very boring, but luckily it really enlighted me somehow or other. At 7 we went to the band concet wit 2 new teachers ,5 HK student, Mag, Lyn, Bee & Me!!!

After the concet, we take MRT to Jia Hui house, cuz she hlping us to print our newssletter.. Really muz thank her by ending us a hlping hands. We stayed at her house till 1sm pluz at night.. so bad to stay at her house for so long! She hlp us print our newsletter cuz she have a big printer.. haha.. thanks thanks Jia hui. I'll treat u de ! then Bee & I need to do the eye catching headings for our newsletter and the crossword puzzle at the end of the newsletter! Then, Jia hui lend us $20 to take cab to Bee's house. The cab cost us $18.90...

When reached Bee's house, we continue wit hthe project.. a;; the way from 2am to 6+ am in the morning.. both of us are so tired due to aof sleep.. all thanks to the leader huh??? sianz... Both of us finished the project by leaving only the uploading of photos into our webbie! I took it home to do.. About 6:45am in the morning I left her house & took bus 39 home...

Reached home at about 7:15am... took a bath, rest awhile by chatting with my mum and going to start with my project le..hope i can finiahed it asap!!! kanbatte nehx!!!

-Y!nGz-
8:25am
sunday



@8:08 AM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids