Tuesday, June 21, 2005

It's sunday morning .. my god early in the morning wake up... went to the airport @ 11am. So early for? of course is do project la.. cuz ppl wanna accomodate us ma.. so muz go or else ppl complain again... lol... my mei so good, my me collect the research from yuzhong & cook lunch for bee n I... thx ar.. um.. Sebas Di also come alng to study ar.. um.. meeting time for the project should be 1pm SHARP.. but dunno which "idiot" came 1 hr late... dun talk abt this anymore... but anyway the project meeting is smooth in a way ar.. we end our project meeting @ 4+pm.... then They left... CH kor came... then we took bus 27 home.. they went walk walk for a while mei n I went back home for dinner then meet them again at the park near my house... we went back home @ 9+pm...
-Message for my dearie didi...
plz dont torture urself can? i know that u r not in a good mood.. but no matter what, muz look on a bright side of life! Tommorrow will be a better day !!! Trust ur jie ar.. sM!leZ !!!-



@12:43 PM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids