Friday, June 03, 2005

It have already been one week since i post the laz entry ! haha... very very busy the past week.. finally can have a good rest this weekend le.. haha..

Too tired le.. really feel like buying one ticket n fly off to canada to see him as soon as possible.. so stress... really wanna share my happiness n sorrows with him... haha.. really wanna have a breaktime now... cuz so many things to handle.. its like nv ending .. lol.. but with his support .. everything will be jus fine !

haiz.. the past whole week.. so vexed with one problem.. which is the HK project lo.. grp members only got one PARTICULAR problem.. juz thinking... is WORKING that IMPT ??? giving reasons like working can dun meet up to do project??? wat a reason huh? I'm not the leader BUT i'm acting as one.. canot be help as the leader is SO BUSY... wat can i do sia.. busy until cannot ask ppl to meet up? or i should say that so busy until basuc responsibility also dunno.. need me to teach is it? isnt common sense can tell ??? WTF !!!

But quite happy with quite a lot of things... i'm juz going to list out the things but not going to elaborate on them lol... i understand my IFA le... hlp my dearie freshie to search for their textbks... acting as debtors and creditor for the whole week...dearie loves me...I Love all my tutorials tutors...have one more jie jie, very dote me !...dearie email me!...etc..

Tired but fruitful week !

-y!nGz-



@8:55 PM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids