Sunday, June 19, 2005

Went to sch early in the morning.. reach at 8:15am.. early rite .. cannot be hlp bee n i are the overall student coordinaters for the MWH sports day event. So need to reach early ar... lucky got my 3 freshie come n hlp out.. Jiawei*didi,keith & chuinchuen... thx ar guys.. actually the whole event also nthing much to do ar.. juz see whether what we can hlp out ar.. haha.. We left early ar.. cuz i not feeling well so after lunch we left lo.. a.. abt the lunch.. chicken rice .. but the chilli is like tomato sauce ar.. haha..

After that bee came my house to do HK project research.. but out printer all no ink liao so i ask ppl for hlp.. really need to thanks YuZhong hlp me print my precious research.. thx..

At evening.. mum sis n i went orchard o buy m digital cam batter cuz mei lost it in her china trip ar... bought @ lucky plaza.. the uncle say $85 .. i straight away bargain to $60... end up paying $65.. haha.. the uncle cannot stand me sia.. he say if every customer like me he surely making losses.. lol... Then we wet to yoshinoya for dinner.. then went to kalm to buy the present for my jap teacher [masami sen sei]...

After... we took expres bus 518 home... that stupid bus ar.. waited for 45mins.. then stand from orchard to the stop b4 my house..lol.. on the bus i kept laughing with my sis till my tears "drop" again.. so embrassing ar.. haha..

Happy Day ar...



@11:58 PM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids