Sunday, July 31, 2005

Yesterday get back another common test paper. IFA :85/100. Um.. the results is alright, i at first didn't expect that much cuz i've alot of careless mistakes. then i make a bet with bee before hand saying that if I score more than 80 I will have to treat her a waffle...lol.. we also bet on tax paper n blaw paper...haha... For the IFA bet i didnt treat her waffle, I treat her healthy fresh fruits ice-cream. haha... yum yum..
Laz evening actually plan to go to JJ b'dae party at east coast, but end up didnt go cuz my other friends went off early + I brought laptop to sch yesterday so end up decided not to go cuz it's very troublesome to carry a latop to paly :) So.. at night... Sebas came over to my house, I help him do his DNT Folio which will be due soon. Actually CH Kor meeting us de.. but he's too tired after his prefects bbq so he went home...um.. although my mei went to chalet.. mum, di n I also having alot of fun during the process of doing the folio...lol...
TOday.. OMG... my saturday morning..need to wake up very early in the morning to go to school to finish up the blaw project...but i'm still late for half an hour..so sry to let them wait...but really cannot imagine that i slept at 2am the night before and need to wake up early in the morning the next day... haha...This weekends will not be pleasant for me ba.. cuz both days also need to do projects...um..but the sooner the projects is completed the better it is...
At the evening,, since mei still at the chalet..mum n I plan to have dinner outside..so we went to east point.. guess what.. i bought VCDs again. We had our dinner at Sakura. Oiishi de su...haha...
Now.. just finish doing my HK trip laz project researches..finally.. completed something..tml need to wake up very early again cuz we are meeting at bee's house to do project at 10am. But if I can manage to wake up a little earlier, I'll go over first.
Received email from my lao gong...he say he went for a 1 week holiday at Calgary. um.. I think he enjoy himself...he told me the one whole week his friend using his com...haha..n his uni will start in this coming 7th of sept... wow...all the best to him ar..hope that he's fine n sound !
-ying-



@12:45 AM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids