Sunday, July 10, 2005

Finally finshed the first role-play for my HK trip.. felt so relieved! Still got 2 more to go..my another HK trip role play n my blaw report... juz hang on...ganbatte...just now receive "HER" sms...saying that she'll not be in my grp for the laz HK roleplay...shld i be happy??? um... dunno la..dun be in my grp better in a way that dun need to do project at NITE!! so troublesome...hope she have a good start with the other grp she joining..blessed them...;) OMG common test is just around the corner n yet i'm slacking...shit...must jia you le...but too bad i'm sick! FLU!!! haiz... busy until never take good care of my health...my dear keep on asking me to tk good care n yet i;m still sick...chat with him these few days n sms him...ps*sms is cheaper than calling...since both of us not working is better not to waste money on overseas call! that's y i think sms will do n chat online...going to buy webcam after my commontest.. then can see him thru web le.. ;)
Miss him lots...



@11:18 PM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids