Tuesday, August 16, 2005

so long never update my blog is because i'm been so busy with my tutorials, projects,projects n more projects...;p OMg...i'm so stress..sould anyone please hlp me distress???? Every night, definately wont get onto bed before 1am..sobx sobx.. everyday routine is pratically the same..wake up.. go sch.. tut..lect..projects projects.. wow..sianz.. really hope that projects will be over soon. However, when all the projects are clear, ExAMs are just right behind me... :D
Everyday thinking that 24hrs are not enough for me... oh.. i need to have better time management.
Yesterday just presented one of my IS project on endangered species which not related to the course i'm tooking which is ACC... um.. is jus a course offer by another school for us to expose ourself to the other course. Actually the module i taking now is fun, but there is 3 projects :O Therefore, i really need to buck up on my speed... run run run.. must be faster than the clock! ;)
[i'm very proud & happy that the tutor likes my group presentation! cuz i'm the one doing the whole project!]
Today, just had my another presentation which is biz law. Finally left with 2 projects to be sumitted.. both are projects from my IS de.. :i ganbatte nehx... ;)
Hurray... this coming thurs will be celebrting my sis b'dae ;) still haven get any present for her... czu i still thinking of wat to buy.. ;)
I'm very tired and exhausted lately.. hope to have at least 2wks holidays in order for me to slp well & rest well !
-vanz-



@5:10 PM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids