Friday, September 30, 2005

pleasant thurs! wake up early in the morning as usual! Bee n I meeting the person-in-charge for the night tour at tampines interchange just to pay her the $9. -_- The night tour is next fri 7th oct, from 11pm-6am in the morning...bringing us to different places in s'pore, places which are open in the night,bringing us to places to see those ppl working in the night n slping in the day...maybe it'll be interesting! After that, bee n I went TM, she wanna buy a CD, so we went to MJ. After that she took MRT to bugis cuz she meeting hui n juan there...I didn't go, cuz i'm broke..haha..Then, I took bus 38 to east point mall n meet my mum there for lunch. while waiting for my mum, I went to TS to watch VCDs, they were playing wwe at that moment, so I just stood there n watched..lol...but, there were some ppl who are sort of rude..they stood in front of the television n chit-chat! OMG! was I transparent to them..haha! ;D I waited for my mum for about half an hour, we went to BK for lunch...then we went shopping! Went to popular to buy some stuffs,went to H&O to buy things...I also learnt how to make paper rose! Bought 2 packets! well, this holidays i've learnt lots of handcrafts, now waiting for someone to teach me knitting!
-vanz-



@3:43 PM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids