Monday, October 24, 2005

Friday: Went to Changi Airport's T2 Swensons!! It had been so long since I last went to swensons!Toda went there with mei n bim, actually it's a quite last minute decision. We had ice-cream for dinner, haha..werid us! :D The following is what we order:
- Frosted Chocolate Malt
- Banana Split
- US Fries
- Calamari Rings
Mei n I ate the banana split n bim ate frosted chocolate malt...yumyum! A funny incident happen: Mei ate the calamari rings n thinking that it was 'stretchable' onion rings! haha..bim n I laugh at her..lol..She almost "puke" when we told her that it was squid! haha, ;p Bim n I cant stand mei's way of eating her banana split -_ When we are chatting n saying that nothing much to see at T2 swensons, 2 cute little girls sitting right behind us sttod up n "entertain" us.. haha, keep on saying [hello] to us..:) Today we met a very very werid waiter with werid pronunciation. I think because he's not a local ba..lol...Although we only ordered these few items, it's quite expensive *-* $34! haha.. but once in a while,it's okie:D
I really love going to the airport! haha...
After dinner,we stroll around the airport n took bus home, mei n I took the new bus 34..it only took us 10mins at most to reach home!
Saturday: Went to get another piercing on my right ear ;p haha..not pain..no feeing..lol, cost me $9..lol..
Packed my table today! haha..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thanks bim for giving me 2 kinki kids posters[1 is not in pic] haha..arigatou!
Sunday: Early in the morning 9am wake up..haha..after my breakfast took bus to bim's house..lol :D In the afternoon,mei n mum meet bim n I, n we went to ikea for lunch...lol,omg is ikea again..after lunch, we bought some stuffs n took bus home..lol..this sem holidays, bim n i keep on going to ikea,when sch starts,we wont go there again. lol..we need to find of some other places other than this...haha..:D
-vanz-



@7:22 PM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids