Monday, October 03, 2005

haha..last few days i'm just doing fine...haha..played a few hours mahjong with my mum n mei..I see mei study for the whole day,she also need some rest...must wish my mei all the best in her EYO exams! ;P

Accompany my mum to work...haha...household chores no problem! lol... basically.. last few days nothing much happen...everything runs smoothly as usual..haha..

Only chat a few times with my lg...but enough le..haha...a little care from him enough le! haha..Hope that he wont be so stress up with his uni sch work! ganbatte! :D

-vanz-



@9:07 PM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids