Monday, October 31, 2005

Today is the first day of my yr2 second semester...Not a bad day actually! Lessons starts at 8am early in the morning! lol...The module tutor quite good..haha..nothing much happen during the lesson. But before the lesson starts, a classmates came to me n say hello..at first i though it's a casual intro or what.. but when i told her "hi! I'm van frm acc", she replied "i know". wooo..i'm stuned at the moment..then she asked me this sem what day is my jap lesson.werid, i'm thinking i dont know her, how come she know that i'm taking jap..werid werid...then i thought she's bee's friends..but after lesson, i asked bee..she say she dunno someone of the name "xxx".. i'm puzzled! lol..After sch, we went to buy txbks n I went to IS office to change my jap lesson..the stupid office ppl say, "oh,y u wan to change? Cannot cfrm with u now. Cuz is an appeal..n he following days are holidays, U need to go to ur class today!" I'm PISSED with the s***** clerk! wth! Every sem so lucky! Put me in the day which i having my IS n dismissing early in the morning n expect me to wait till the evening! It's about 6-7hrs of waiting time..this is practically wasting my time! n this is juz a simple requesting to change my class, n she's giving me excuses? lazy say lazy..pls la! -_-
In the afternoon, bee n i meet bim n we went orchard...went to eat mos burger for lunch...really have a great time there.. lol..lots of fun n laughter...then we get into a topic which lets me "erase" away my curosity of y my new classmate know me! lol.. Actually she's bim's friend..lol..I only saw her twice i guessed..n it was long time ago..well, her memory is that good till she can regconised me in face n remember my name...lol.. -_- After lunch, we went window shopping? haha.. cuz we're broke? lol...cuz today bought over $60 of txbks? haha...
-ying-



@8:10 PM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids