Monday, October 17, 2005

haha.. nothing much happen during these few days.. oh ya! My mum's cupboard was spoil yesterday..omg.. do all the cleaning up took such a long time.. the cupboard was bought not long ago..not withstanding.. after all the cleaning up.. we went downstairs to buy a new one.. the cupboard will be deliver to us today! I love the new cupboard .. cuz it's sliding door..easier to use..n i love e colour too.. lol..these few days I doing nthing much at home..watching e kindaichi vcds given to me by bim..thanks alot!

Bim helped me edited a pic...lol..looks so funny! but really need to thanks her !
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-vanz-



@10:05 AM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids