Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I had a wonderful bithday party last friday(23dec).
Woke up at about 7amin the morning. Help mum out with the food! About 11:30am, went to interchange to meet minru, x-change presents. Then meet bee n we took bus home. At my house bus stop saw my mei waiting for her friends. Then we walked back home together, saw my classmates(ray,ting,laine,lyn n laine's bro) at the junction near my house! haha..When we went up, hh already there le..wow! haha..35 n jj didnt come for the party cuz 35 is sick for the past few days, jj got hospitalised in the monring cuz he vomit [get well soon!]
After they ate, the "dry swimming"(mahjong) session starts.lol.. I didnt play with them cuz i also need to entertain the others friends. Yoyo bird n Mag came shortly after them..bee, mag n me chat for a while.. n she need to leave at 2:45pm as she had singing class after that at outram. haha..our "ming ri zhi xing" After she left, wilson came..lol..he's really full of craps lo..he is the first ever person who come to my house and lost his way. haha..bee n me went down to fetch that blur boy..lol. I so happy cuz ili n her bf also come! Around evening time, jian,xiang,hao,ling,sin,jw,bim,feng, jie all arrived..lol..i need to entertain so many ppl..but nvm la..i can handle all at once..lol..
Thru my party, seems that alot of ppl learn mahjong sia..got 2 tables haha.. all learnt..it;s a form of leisure for us la...haha..I love my b'dae cakes lots... yummy yummy! About 7+pm , my classmates we x-change x'mas presents n they left shortly...About six of them stayed till 11+ lol..
Presents I got this year;
Mum - VCDs
Mei- OP T-shirt
My dear classmates - Chomel necklace n pink billabong bag
Bim - hand make ear rings n doraemon handbill
Yoyo bird - cosmetics n necklace n bracelet n doggy plush toy
Bee n Juan - Doraemon magazine n dvd
Mag - Necklace n ear rings
Ling - ear rings n accessories
Feng n jie - doggy pluh toy n towel
Xiang n Hao - necklace
Hung n Jian - necklace n ear rings
Bren - Doraemon soft toy
Zaf - necklace
Rachel - Bag
Jw - ear rings
YY- bear
Sin - bikini
Bas n LP - Doraemon pillow
(hope i didnt miss out any)
Thanks everyone for giving me such a wonderful day! haha! muackz!




@4:52 PM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids