Friday, April 07, 2006

Wow... being busy for so many days, finally we give ourselves a break. A grp of us went jurong ice-skating. -kang,che,vin,bee n me-

Before meeting them, sebas didi meet me out accompany him to macpherson ITE to buy his uniform n PE t-shirt. Actually he's suppose to meet me at 12pm, cuz i meeting bee at payer lebar mrt station at 1:25. However, my di was half an hour late, but luckily the driver of bus 8 drove very fast! haha..um.. his uniforms n shirts are ex.. he bought 4sets n cost $76. Because of this delay, I was late for 15mins for another meeting. Met bee at the mrt station platform n took mrt to jurong east to meet kang n cheryl. Bee n I were 15mins late. lol.. haiz.again.. late.. i guess, kang will tease me again.. lol. We 4 enter the ice skating place first, vin join us later at abt 3:30pm. Too bad the skating place closing at 5pm...cuz after that ppl booked the place for ice hockey. We has lots of fun n really enjoy the ice skating session.
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

After the ice-skating session, we went to food court to get something to eat. omg, we really had lots of fun at the food court. So much fun n laughter! so much jokes!
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
**they 2 (kang n vin) cracked so many jokes... omg! haha.. because of they 2, caused me took so long to eat my meal n drink..omg .. haha.. thx to them really enjoyed myself! :D After the meal, bee n I went home, kang went to meet his friends, vin n che went for movie.. haha :D

-vanz-




@12:35 PM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids