Thursday, April 27, 2006

Well well..start sch le.. busy life is starting. humm.. haha..but work hard play hard!

dearie che saw kang in sch, on the other hand i met the rest of them.. haha.. funny.. met che for lunch these few days haha.. today met up with che,jon for lunch, they joined yoyo,bee n me. haha. ..we had lots of fun during the meal..haha.. i'm the last to finished my food again.. lol.. forever last if i ate with them haha..cuz i talked alot.. LOL *faint*

These few lectures, still can manage ba... tax 2 is almost revision for tax 1, afa still manageable. Today had audit n claw lect. oh..i'm finally warm up in taking down notes.. haha.. i found claw quite interesting.. i wrote quite alot of notes on my slides.. lol.. humm, i think that my handwriting did improve lots from laz sem..lol..but as for audit 2.. so disappointing man..i trying hard to understand wat the lecturer trying to explain to us.. luckily still can manage to get some stuffs into my brain..i'm really trying hard to understand wat the heck he tring to say lo.. haiz.. miss my former audit lecturer.. haha.humm, i think most of us miss him too..lol ;p

Went to bishan swensens with mum today after my lessons.. lol.. i took 52 there..wow the journey is quite short..lol.. yum yum.. ate a pizza n drank ice-blended.

Oh ya... finally he chat with me online.. yeah! chat for quite sometimes.. haha..luckily sia.. haha but sad to say.. another one..haiz..maybe not coming back le.. sobx sobx.. y? y? 2 yrs le.. told me laz yr july coming back end up also didnt.. told me this april coming backn which i doubt u'll too.. haiz..

One guy..interested in me for more than 1yr le.. i rejected him for thousands times le.. but he's still so persistent.. shit him.. keep on asking me to be his princess.. i tell him thousands of times..impossible is impossible.. no point waiting for someone who doesnt worth it.. omg.. oh god.. can someone, someday get these things straight into his mind! freaking me this time round.. so irritated by him man... but thanks to m.h n che.. willing to lend me listening ears.. or else i'll be going crazy.. cuz this is the first time no matter how hard i try, i cant get things into someone mind.. freak!

This coming sat going to sentosa to celebrate che b'dae with her. haha.. i really hope the 5 of us will be there.. i miss them lots.. haha..i miss baoc!miss the preparation! miss TA07! sobz sobz :(

hugz n kisses
-vanz-



@8:56 PM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids