Saturday, May 27, 2006

better day for me than ytd...

when nlb for project meeting this afternoon...

suppose to be a 6members grp..only 3 turn up

y the other 3 cant turn up.. camp? went thai? family matters..

so left with bee qi n me..

frm 12+ to 3+ .. after that went to bufis junction for lunch..

suppose to meet sean to do revision tgt.. but he need to do proj. discussion so didnt manage to meet us..

actually i dun feel like eating pastamania today.. partly i not feeling well, second reason is that i'm broke

but when i see both of them so keen of going there for lunch, i dun want to disappoint them. so we went.

after that.. we shop for a while..

went bk to continue with our proj.

left there at abt 6+...

reached home at 6:45..

after dinner, did some typing for my proj. , did my tax e-learning..

finally got some time for me to complete the e-learning assignment..

chat with a few friends online..

asked r.de to work at the same place i'm going to work this coming break...

bim is so worried for me.. when she read my previous blog..

bim no worries.. i'm feeling better le.. Thx!

gonna miss u as u're leaving s'pore to japan soon.. lol..although it's only 1wk.. haha

haven touched on any CT stuffs.. all thx to the proj.

or i shld say all thx to my grp. members?

this is the last sem le.. i dun want anything to go wrong this time round...

ms linda ng called me ytd ask me whether am i interested to go to the x-change program in replacement of my apt? it's in china (hangzhou).. for 4 mths..

i'm not sure whether going or not..

making up my decision soon!

-van-



@9:50 PM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids