Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Busy saturday. Reached school at 10am... did afa project.. haiz.. again.. not all group members turn up! disappointed.. but i think if all turn up, not all will do the proj. either... Doing 2 proj. in a day is so stressful. Did WISP proj. in the afternoon at abt 3+pm. Really thx to vin.. I need someone to hlp me with the video clip. I called him and her really came all the wy down from h.gang. One of his friend tag along too. *thx vin boi* U're great. We left school at about 8pm. bee, vin, his frien n I went j8 for dinner at ajisen ramen. yum yum.. after a tired day a meal to make me feel much more better.

Sunday....went gym with bad n ch... went there for 4hrs+... after gym, they bought subway to my house to eat.. lol. after i reached home, i continue to do my proj. cuz there's a presentation for WISP the following day..

Monday.. no presentation for my grp, cuz it's push forward to the following week. I help ray's grp with their proj. i hlp them with a recording.. lol.. so paiseh.. no preparation before.. lol.. when i listen to my own voice.. like kid? omg.. haha.. after sch.. meet bee n qi for lunch.. than we print notes and did the audit practice set after lunch.

So stress lately.. no time to do tutorials.. and i'm so lost with all my tutorials.. shit! common test is juz 1 1/2 weeks away.. i haven even touch on any revision. no more playing.. no more slacking for me le.. but i still couldnt settle down to do somethings about it. what happen to me? last studying semester le.. how come all fof a sudden stop down? ? ? maybe i realy need someone, some force to push me .. haiz..

-vanz-



@12:09 PM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids