Friday, May 26, 2006

FRI?

today took 59 n change 52 to sch.. end up late for lesson...

early in the morning stomachache.. went toilet. lol

attend claw tut.. dunno wat the tutor trying to say..

i know that he;s trying hard to get the class attention..

but too bad.. he didnt know that my this class is that serious during tut..

except for qi,bee n me... chatting.. at least we did whisper.. lol..

i think that even whisper.. ppl can hear me..

e.g. i ask for the grp list sheet frm foo who's sitting behind me..the guy at the laz row could hear me... lol

after lesson went to ma2 lect..

manage to catch more the 70% of the lect..

saw charis today.. really very grateful to him

maybe some others dont.. but i really appreciate it alot.. thx

went SIM for lunch with sean,che,qi n bee...

they 'isolated' me n sean.. lol.. kiddos..

went to library to 'revise'...

booked 6hrs proj room..

hope that i really hlp sean in his acc. module..

haha.. he sort of hlping me to refresh my memory for ifa..

we left at 6+...sean took 154 home.. qi 74..

bee n I took train.. cuz i meeting binghui at bedok...

but i'm late.. after that we change our meeting place at lavendar station..

so ps.. so kind of him.. he meet me at bedok cuz he say it's nearer to my house..

makes it more convenient for me.. thx frien!

met werid ppl on train today...

elbow me for nothing.. use the bag n scratch my legs ? omg..

-van-



@11:31 PM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids