Tuesday, July 18, 2006

This morning just found out that my final exams is only 30days away.. shit... since year one till now nv have this kind of feelings before.. so confused.. my feelings n thinking now i really cant just expressed it in a few lines or even an essay.

Only my close buddies will understand how i feel now.. what i'm thinking now... thanks buddies for always be there for me! love ya so much.. of cuz not forgetting my dear family members; my mei n mum.. thanks for always there for me!

Friends around me amost all thought that i'm those strong type.. maybe i look strong n maybe i'm strong sometimes.. but it really depends right? i may have a strong character.. but to me.. my strong character may be my weakness too.. because i may not be able to cope all things at one time! Suddenly so many things happen lately.. i really very tired.. cant take it le..

No worries.. i always believe in my own 'motto'.. there's a will, there's a way.
I always shall have confidence in myself. I should not break down at the end of everything.. Since i know everything is coming to an end, I should conquer everything that happen in between this time! i must be strong! cant fall! everything will be fine!

Something happy.. although i'm so exhausted, i went out to relax.. went to sakae sushi with ah bee.. in the evening, shengjie came n join us for movie .. pirates of the carribean: dead man's chest! it's a awesome movie! of cuz.. its starring orlando bloom n johnny depp! wahaha.. enjoyed myself!

More things ahead of me for me to do! ganbatte!

swt memories,
-van princess-



@11:06 AM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids