Friday, July 14, 2006

not a good week.. so tired.. really tired..not only mentally & physically tired.. haiz.. :'( so many things happen this week. sianz..

my new found buddy is sick.. get well soon ar buddy.. but i think u're on the way of recovering le.. haha.. strong man!

actually he leaving on tue.. but he got to extend the trip to next tue.. lol. got more time to spend with him.. but we really dun ge the chance to do so.. i dunno y? he tell me he come back for me..but i dun feel it sometimes.. mabe i'm thinking too much. actually really no time to think so much le.. let time tell me the truth ba..

these few days.. went home early n rest.. actually wanted to pack my stuff.. but end up dint.. cuz no mood for anything.. dint do any tut.. dint do anything constructive.

thurs went or the job preparation course.. sianz.. actually dint learn anything much.. haha.. i enjoyed myself there.. because mostly is i entertaining myself n entertaining my friends. or else i'll be bored to death man!

really confused.. irritated over some things.. i hate thoese who dun go lect or those who go there n do nothing constructive.. haiz.. i hate to copy things n lend ppl copy.. got a unfair feeling there.. or lend ppl my stuffs to copy n crtitizing this n that.. or lend things lend for so long.. take them years to return me.. eee.. juz dun like this feeling..

moodless..

hugs,
-van-



@3:06 PM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids