Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Happenings during the whole week.. wahaha..

Last thurs went to the last session for our job preparation course.. wahaha.. sianz.. can say dint really learn much.. lol

Fri.. after school bee qi n I went j8 shopping... wahaha.. they bought they chessy hotdog which cost 2.50. it's ex but nice.. waaha.. i bought some doraemon stuffs.. heehee.. my favorite.. canoot resist! qi also bought smthing she likes.. a hellokitty watch :) on our way to the interchange, we saw a movie magazine..wow.. although it cost $4.50 i bought it.. cuz the stuffs inside is attrating me to do so! wahaha

Sat.. mei's frien came over to my hosue early in the morning...we had lots of fun! yeah.. in the afternoon, we had mac for lunch..wahaha..after that i meet qi, go ray's house tgt.. wahaha.. go his house n celebrate his b'dae! we reach there at abt 2+. wahaha.. as usual mahjong..
ray cook nuggets for us! thx thx! we had fun! qi n I left at abt 5+. she's meeting her frien n i'm meetng my family... the rest of them stayed at his house till 10+. wahaha..

Sun i stayed at home n slacked? wahaha..finally packed my stuffs.. cuz all the stuffs are pilling up.. omg.. need to pack n check wat are the stuffs that i'm lacking.. exams are ard the corner..:( kinda worried in a way.. i need to jia you.. cuz i'm not doing tutorials consistently. :(
After i packed my table finally settle down n did some of my tut.. so proud of myself! yeah!

Had a pleasant weekends afterall!

-van princess-



@5:50 PM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids