Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Monday morning.. finally can get my ass up to attend the 8am IS lesson. when i reached the classroom.. wow so few of us there only.. tutor showed us the movie good bye lenin.. i'm interested in this movie mostly because i'm a past history student. more interested in germany, russia, japan.. etc.. miss my history lesson! Had a test for my stock lesson.. wahaha.. not really sure how to do.. anyhow wack. .whaaha.. hope can pass! Left sch at abt 10:40am. After lesson went to meet my mum at her workplace... whaahha.. we had BK for lunch! yum yum.. did my tax tut at her workplace.. whahaa..finally sia!

Tuesday.. which is yeaterday..had my "most looking forward" napfa test.. for Ba only qi bee n me sign up for tue... at first we tot that only 3 of us taking the test.. but luckily, other schools students also taking it.. wahaha.. at least we wont look so awkward..wahaha..had the 5 stations with the 2.4km run.. omg.. really lack of training.. but luckily i passed all the stations n got a bronze! wahaha.. so proud of myself.. so long dint do so many exercise in one day le! wahaha.. really dislike the shuttle run... did this station after the 4 stations.. omg.. leg no energy after we did the s.b.jump.. eeee.. if i know my leg will ache i wont play with it so many times.. wahaha :O but poor ah bee trip n fell during her shuttle run.. ouch! hurts! we hlp her clean her wound n applied some medication.. i think she fell it's because her legs no strength. :( muz take care !
When i'm doing my 2.4km run, actually i know i cant make it le.. but i really try hard to pull through.. need to thx to Mr ong.p.l.. he giving my encouragement.. even run with me the 5th round! really touched! *v* thx thx.. bow to him.. he run so many rounds not tired de sia! win le! Ater the whole event, bee n I took cab home. Took cab home.. partly bee's wounded, we're both drop dead tired!, n parlty is the first day of the seventh month... :) Reached home, went online to print my sch stuff.. chat with my buddies online.. chat with kang my long lost big bro! wahaha.. n some others..oh ya.. bon voyage to jason dude! fly off to japan for competition! heehee.. my doraemon!!!!

Today. yes WED! i'm aching.. whole body aching.. cant even sit n stand n walk properly.. wahaha.. old le.. wahaha.. weak weak weak! lol... hope i can recover soon!

-van-



@6:14 PM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids