Sunday, October 08, 2006

So many happenings uring these 2 weeks, not just only work, entertainer n leisure counts!
Other than work, more things i can do, haha...! pratically enjoying myself at work!
Went changi village for lunch for 2 consecutive fridays, curry fish head,black pepper crabs, etc... yum yum...lucnh out with colleagues are fun n relaxing, jokes n jokes... wahaha!

Omg, this attachment ppl is losing weight due to stress, but i'm gaining weight, even though i've heavy weork load.
These 2 weeks i got lots of things to do, cuz 1 colleague on mc, the other on leave. so i got other things to handle other than my personal work.Even need to bring in documents into the boss room to get the doc't signed! haha.. he's a humble man though.. ;)

Last sunday, went to orchard forum, to help out with the children's day event held there by my previous boss, before hand, he ask me to help out with the workshop, but end up doing the candy floss! yum yum! it's a great experience,in the past, i only know how to eat, now i got some hands on experience on making candy floss.. haha.. this is my first time,so still not that smooth but i'm prud of myself! wahaha!

Fri, work till 9+ pm, got free cab home,thx eve! very tired. enjoying work is important, but when I reviewed my first two periodi reports results, felt so disappointed! Really hoping that this attachment wont pull my whole 3yrs's GPA down to drain! If that's so, my first 5 semester of efforts are wasted for sure. :( Hey, LO, wat's ur actual requirements? can u pls tell us how to improve n where to improve? ur comments will help us in the future reports. I wan comments not compliments, if u giving us compliments, how we know which area to improve n how to improve?

Haha, ytd, my fine sat! meet yy,bas n ch to gym! after gym session, we went subway for lunch n went shopping. On the way to tamp central, saw my colleagues on their way to lunch. We left at about 3+ 4pm cuz yy got to work in the evening.

bleahx
-van princess-



@11:53 AM


 


Li Ying (Vanessa) 18+
23 Dec 1987
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Accountancy 

LoVeS
 collecting CD 
WWE 
go beach
hanging out with pals 
  watching videos 
learning new things 
listening to songs

w!sH L!s+s
Enroll into my dream Uni
Earn more $
Save UP
Achieving my goals
Buy a Adidas jacket
Trip to USA/Canada
Overseas trip with buddy


SzeBim 
YaWen 
Bee 
Greg 
Eleen 
JunQuan
ShengJie 
LeeHong 
TayXuan 
Seengee 
YeeTing
Charmaine 
TA07 
Zhengwen
Peggy 
Raymond 
Matthew
Cheryl 
Vincent
Mathilda 
BingHui 
LiShan 
Anne 
Mei Juan 
Peter 
LeeJie 
H!Club 
YongQuan 
Mr Chong 
Jackie


M!sC.
  ENDLICHERI*ENDLICHERI
KinKi Kids